Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Things At Work

​


Your Most Important Thing at Work
(From Staff Meeting today)

  • ​To make a difference in someone’s life.​​
  • ​Be a valuable part of the unit.
  • ​To know that I matter and that my patients feel the same.
  • ​Be the change I wish to see in the world!
  • To constantly be learning and growing.
  • ​Be a part of a great team, that makes this most important day spectacular!
  • Feeling like a contributor.
  • ​Feel like a valuable contributor.
  • Make a memory in someone’s birth experience.
  • To take the best possible care of our patients.
  • To be a part of a super amazing miracle
  • Safe and happy patients.
  • ​Helping people with one of the most important part of their lives.​
  • ​Learning and working with fun co-workers.
  • ​Giving the best care to my patients.
  • ​Learning skills and working well with co-workers.
  • ​Making best days.
  • ​Being the best and brightest team we can be.
  • ​Learning to be a great L&D RN.
  • ​Caring and giving to my patient the best I can.
  • ​Helping co-workers, patients and doctors and learning.
  • ​Becoming better each time I work!
  • Being a team player!
  • ​Positivity!
  •   Help others get a family.
  • ​$--Making a difference.
  • ​Our great team.
  • ​My friends.
  • ​Taking care of moms and babies.



Paycheck 





  • Having a family is the most important thing in my life.