![]() |
| Darlin Me Monet |
![]() |
| I went up to visit my sister Darlin in Sun Valley |
![]() |
| She was able to get tickets to the buffet and ice show: Sun Valley on Ice |
![]() |
| Spa day before the show |
![]() |
| I brought face masks |
![]() |
| We went out for coffee |
![]() |
| And thrift shopping |
![]() |
| And for a hike |
![]() |
| Darlin found a heart rock |
![]() |
| Jones was so happy to see us |
![]() |
| And I was so happy to see Darlin again |
![]() |
| She made us feel right at home |
![]() |
| I’m happy Nonet could come with me |
![]() |
| For sauna |
![]() |
| Meditation |
![]() |
| And of course bacon |

















