Friday, March 24, 2017

Today is the perfect day to be happy



1. Brunch reception: A three-and-a-half-month-delayed birthday brunch in the company of good women. It was so delicious, the thought of licking clean the yogurt bowl actually crossed my mind.



2. Guest reception: An off-hours siesta in a quiet redecorated bed room.  Just as I was closing my eyes in sweet darkness, a text came in with a different idea. I'd call it a dream-like sequence, except it happened to be from a friend of mine, she said, ‘you are strong and courageous and good and kind. You are so good at showing love to others...’




3. Email reception: I opened an email from a coach who wants Markus to attend a spring training camp. Coach Macker is teaching this one so maybe he will go. It's a pretty good price for 12 sessions all at Steiner. So maybe.