Friday, August 14, 2009

Discovery Gateway













For the last day of summer vacation Markus got to choose our activity. He decided to go downtown to the Gateway and play at the children's museum. I thought it was a great opportunity to practice using some different settings on my camera. I also am thinking about taking a photography class. My friend Olivia was telling me about a friend of hers that teaches people how to take better photos using their current cameras. So I need to get in touch with him, to schedule it. But here is my attempt, see if you can tell what is different between the following photos; not that I am even sure what setting I had it on, to be able to know which one I like the best.





























































































Lunch at CPK