Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Magic


My good friend Olivia invited me to her bead party tonight at her friend's house in Sandy.

Olivia's cute mother-in-law was there to help with her baby Izzy.


It was fun to create a bracelet while I was there. Each bead has a story or meaning behind it and somehow it feels magical to wear it.



After the bead party I went to my friend Monica's house for a baby shower. Monica's little girl Shaylee is getting so big. The baby shower was for Franki, who was a Laurel when I was in the Young Women presidency in our ward about 6 years ago. She is having a girl and is due next month.

Monica, Franki, B




Can you feel it? There is magic in the air tonight. Must be the meteor shower's or something, but I saw three shooting stars tonight. :)
(Not that anyone reading this really cares. lol)