Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Beautiful Day

All of my boys had friends over to play today after school. Markus invited Lucas and Justin and they were having some kind of U vs. BYU battle out in the front yard. They went to our neighbors down the street, who happen to big U fans (they have a BYUH8R license plate in their front window!) and drew with blue chalk BYU Rocks!!! on their driveway. Little mischief makers.

Max's friend Adam has a great sense of humor and was cracking me up all the way home in the things he was saying to the boys. His dad is a news reporter so I am guessing he gets his communication skills from him.

Max invited his friends, Zac & Adam over after school to play real football and the video version. Zac has had a rough time lately, his parents were divorced, than his house was burnt to the ground and now they are living with his grandmother until the house is rebuilt. He is a really great kid and loves to play football so he and Max get along great.



Morgen was in a great mood after he earned all A's and one B in G/T Science for the first term of eighth grade. So he asked if I would take him to Hastur's to buy a W.O.W. miniature game of some sort, which I did. Then he invited his friend Karsten over to play it with him before going to guitar lessons.
I passed off a couple of scouts on their personal fitness merit badge tonight after I made dinner and did the dishes. Now I need to go do all of the merit badges and rank advancements for the upcoming court of honor on Thursday.
It was my friend Nicole's birthday today as well... Nicole HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!


Glitter Graphics