Thursday, November 27, 2008

Human Race

Monet called me last night to see if I wanted to do the Human Race fun run today with her out in Draper this morning. It benefits the Utah food bank and so I decided to do it. It was a really fun race and the weather was wet but it felt really good to run in it. Kailey & Aria did it as well.

Kailey, B, Monet & Aria at the outlet mall before the race began

Aria was trying to take these balloons home after the race was over, but Monet wouldn't go for it. I just checked what my time was online and I finished in 24:20 (3rd in my age group), it was a really fun experience, I am planning on doing it again next year.
Afterwards I went back to Monet's house and we warmed up with some hot wassail and watched the parade before I headed home to my house of chaos. When I got home Max still had his friend Justin over who had spent the night. The beds were all unmade, everyone was still in their p.j.s and Ben had invited his sisters Amy's boys, Finn & Atticus over to play. He went to work out and I tried to clean up, get the boys ready and made two pumpkin pies, sweet potato pies, and a veggie tray to take out to my sister Marilee's house for Thanksgiving dinner. I will post some photos later.