Friday, November 28, 2008

Caution...Read at your own risk!

Okay, so I don't really know why I am writing this, but I guess it has been on my mind and I am in a moment. I was reading on a friend of a friend's blog and she was posting about this topic and so now I am going to as well.

So, I have been really thinking lately about this perfect blog world that I live in. I want to show how beautiful my life is and want people to feel and know this reality. However, I am having a day. I'm not ever a pessimist. However, I'm in a moment and I'm going with it!

My life is far from perfect. Just last month Ben took a late night bath, which always precedes a bad moment and we fought all night instead of sleeping, all because of something that I did. Can any of you relate? Hate those nights because I know that I am going to be a zombie the next day from lack of sleep. Anyway, I am sure I come off to most of the world as a pretty put together gal, all her ducks in a row, well let me tell you good friend, that I am great at putting up a facade. Lovely isn't it....I have flaws. So, my contemplations the last few days consist of sadness of thoughts for my mother-in-law Diane, who has been diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer, metastasized to her hip bone, what the h e double hockey sticks!!! On a much brighter note, my marriage is on the rocks and I am going to counseling for the first time in sixteen years. I am in perfect health, have so much to be grateful for and I still have stuff to complain about....go figure!

I warned you to read with caution and I'm sure it will all seem better in the morning, but for now I'm signing off as the discontented blogger!!