Saturday, November 22, 2008

Sweet

I had such a great day today. I think it was because it was so beautiful outside, I don't know why, I just know that it was a sweet day.

I took Markus and Max swimming as Morgen was at scout camp for overnight. Then we just played and hung out until the BYU vs. Utah game started. We had some neighbors come over and had fun until the fifth turnover of the game, then Max was bummed since his team lost. Monet came over and was sad because her boyfriend Rocco is writing a script for his new movie and didn't have time to be with her today on her birthday. So I suggested that we go up to Park City for dinner with my parents and she agreed. Then Rocco called and she was instantly cheered. I think she had a good birthday after all. Happy Birthday Monet!!!! (Sorry I didn't take my camera or I would have posted a photo from your party!)