Sunday, November 16, 2008

Kissing Cousins

My sister Sheri asked me to babysit my nieces Whitney & Josslyn today while she flew to Mexico and back (she is a flight attendant) so I of course said yes. Josslyn is such a doll and Markus absolutely loves playing with Whitney so it was a really fun day for them. A little crazy for me, but fun for them nonetheless. Here are some photos:
Markus and Whitney sitting in a tree...

Markus, Josslyn & Whitney

Josslyn was always smiling so cute until the flash went off and then her eyes would get all big and she was so scared.

Whitney was taking this photo, can you tell?

I just can't get enough of her little baby face, I just have to kiss her checks and Markus thinks she is pretty cute too and kept making her laugh by making all these little monkey noises. Morgen even stopped playing video games for a few minutes to hold her today.

Josslyn is almost six months old now

Josslyn was very excited to see her mommy again tonight (as she is still breastfeeding) but she took a bottle pretty well once she was hungry enough. I have a funny story about what I did before then to calm her down, but I can't write it on my blog, so ask me about it in person next time I see you, if you are interested!

Max having fun with his cousins Whitney and Aria

My Dad, Mom, my sister Monet & her friend Rocco.
As if today wasn't busy enough taking care of a few extra kids, church, teaching primary, home teachers coming over and dinner, my dad's class that he holds once a month on the constitution was tonight at my house as well.

So the kids all hung out playing games and running around outside while we listened to my dad teach us all about what he knows. l to r: Kailey, Casey, Morgen & Cole

There, that was my day, how about yours?