Friday, November 7, 2008

Princess B

I failed to mention that Tuesday I was officially made a princess, by my dentist that is, as I received a crown. It is not quite the type of crown I had in mind:







Still it looks great and it doesn't hurt at all. Dr. Chris did a great job and I am glad that I did it when I did, because once he started drilling down to get ready for the crown, he discovered a bunch of decay that was being hidden by the filling that I had in there from years ago. He said it would have eventually needed a root canal, so I guess it is better now than later.


So remember to brush and floss every night while you are young kids, because if not you will grow up and have cavities like me. And you will smile all funny & lopsided, and be numb for an entire day! Actually I did floss and brush, but oh well! :)