Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Skiing anyone?


Can you believe this weather? I guess our beautiful fall days are over with for this year. :(

Still it is beautiful when the trees are all covered in snow like they are today. I went swimming this morning and it was so peaceful in the warm pool watching the snow falling gently down outside. I really don't like driving in it though, I saw two wrecks on the way home from taking the boys to school. Morgen had a sleep in day for participating in spirit week activities. So he didn't have to be at school until an hour later than he normally does. He also is going to a play after school today. Once a month the kids from the G/T classes get out of school early and are able to attend the play.


I have been cleaning house all afternoon. Markus went to his friends house after school today. I drove all the way up there in the snow and then he asked me if he could play at Hudson's house. So I of course said yes and he was so excited. Hudson has a really fun personality like Markus and they get along great. In fact Hudson called me just a little while ago and said, "Can you come and get Markus? He is being a bad boy." And he sounded like he was crying, so I said yes, then he started laughing! I heard Markus saying, "Did she answer?" in the background. Those little monkeys!!!


I do believe the ski resorts will be opening soon. I can't wait to go up snowboarding again with the boys. I am not very good at it, but they are and have a great time.