Monday, September 1, 2008

Apple Beer

Morgen is addicted to apple beer. He discovered it at scout camp and has me buy it at costco every week. Last night he had Casey spend the night and his friend Austin came over. They were all playing Killer Bunnies (a game that he loves from Hastur's) and drinking their 'beer'. It was quite a raging party, as you can see from this photo. :)


Today I finally had my last physical therapy appointment. Kim, my physical therapist, sent me home with a band and a list of exercises to do before I swim every time. She is really nice and said that my shoulder was amazingly so much better, she thinks I will be all the way back to normal in no time at all. When I came home Morgen and Casey were all geared up for the dollar movie. We went out there and it was completely sold out for the rest of the day. So we drove to the sugarhouse movies and they were sold out as well. Max was really bummed because he had wanted to play with his friend and didn't get to because of the movie. Then we didn't get to see the movie after all. Morgen was mad and wanted to go to this trampoline place all the way down in Orem. I wasn't going to drive all the way down there, so he was mad. Markus was crying because Morgen took his hat. You get the idea, same stuff, different day.


Markus is so excited about his first day of kindergarten tomorrow. I am sort of melancholy though, my youngest starting kindergarten. It is bittersweet I guess, on the one hand I will have some time to do some things that I would like to do, on the other hand, I will miss my little buddy. I am trying to love what is though... he is so happy and cannot wait, he talks about it constantly, so I guess it will be all right. He went to meet his teacher and have his evaluation on Friday and kept asking me afterwards why he couldn't just stay for school on that day instead of waiting some more.

I will write some more tomorrow after I get home from dropping him off. Right now I am going to give him a bath and read him a story. Ben ended up taking Morgen and Casey back to the movie tonight. Max is doing some homework.