Thursday, September 18, 2008

Today

I have to figure out some things today. That is kind of what I was referring to last night. I have this coaches registration thing that needs to be turned in before I can coach at the competition in Park City tomorrow. It is a new requirement this year that all coaches have a background check as well as liability insurance. I also have to pay the fee to the USFSA and join the local club in order to pay that fee, so it is a nightmare to figure it all out. Anyways, I have most of it done, I am just waiting on my membership number from the local club to go online and pay the national fee. What a headache, and all for the one student that is even doing the competition tomorrow. Argh!

I have Bunko tonight, but I wish that I were going to the Alicia Keyes concert. That would have been so much fun. She is an amazing artist and I love her songs. Oh well, maybe next time.