Monday, September 29, 2008

I just returned from helping my sister Marilee move again. She moved all of her things into the garage of a house that she was renting on Saturday. Then this morning she received a call telling her that they had decided not to rent it to her. So, tonight I went back down there and moved everything into the trucks (2 of them) again for her to move into another house about five miles away. She has so much stuff it is unbelievable. What a crazy nightmare. I went out to help her clean her old house yesterday and it took 2 hours just to vacuum her 5,000 sq. ft. house. That is why she had so much stuff I guess, she had a lot of space to put it all.

Anyways, I had to leave to bring my kids home to bed and they were still going to the new house to unload the trucks. Poor Marilee, she was crying and all upset over everything. One of her pieces of furniture had a scratch and she had a complete melt down. She is so stressed and I feel bad for her. So I will probably go back down there tomorrow. Hopefully she is having a better day then. Later. :)