Saturday, September 6, 2008

Molly Married?


Molly left on her honeymoon today (so to speak) and I wasn't sure if I should throw rice or dog food or what when she was leaving to go meet her new stud, I mean groom! The breeders came to pick her up today so that she can have puppies. Morgen has been wanting to breed Molly since she was little and we have just been waiting until she was old enough and ready. I am not thinking it is such a great idea, it sounds like a lot of work to me. But Morgen seems to think it is and is excited at the possibility of making some extra cash. So we will have to see how Molly fared with her 'husband'. Markus keeps asking me about Molly's husband, how she is going to see him if she lives at our house still, so maybe saying that Molly was getting married today wasn't the best way to describe the whole situation to him! :)