Friday, September 19, 2008

Tagged















My cute friend AP tagged me. The idea is to take pictures around you, just the way you are when you get tagged. No cleaning up-making things look good, you get the picture. I had been reading blogs and I saw the tag from AP. This is how my house looked yesterday afternoon, the boys room is a bit scary but I thought I better include it. Max is usually pretty good about making his bed, but he slept through his alarm today and didn't have time to make it this morning. I was glad that I had just cut some fresh flowers for the table though. :)



I am going to make some bread today after I get back from the competition in Park City and I teach lessons this afternoon. Every time I bake bread it turns out different, I don't know why, it just does.