Saturday, December 27, 2008

Ice Skating

I taught ice skating for 2 hours this morning. Max also had drop in hockey this morning as well. He had a great time and invited one of his friends from his team to come over afterwards to play and have lunch then go skating with us again this afternoon. They had a great time skating and playing tag while I was teaching and he didn't want to leave when his mom came to pick him up.





Then Max won a free ticket to the Grizzlies game tonight so I took him to it and bought another ticket for me. It was a great game against Idaho and the Grizz were all wearing NY islanders shirts for the game. Afterwards they had an auction for people to buy the shirts right off the players backs and have them autographed. Max and I stayed but didn't buy one. The bidding started at $500 and went up from there, a little old lady next to me spent $1000 on the shirt that she purchased. I had no idea they went for so much money. Anyways, it was all for a good cause as the proceeds all went to St. Jude's hospital. I took some photos with my phone, I will try and see if I can post them out here. Later.

I figured out how to download the photos from my phone so here they are, not the greatest quality but you get the idea.