Friday, February 27, 2009

Morgen


I took Morgen to the Dr. at the urgent care clinic tonight, because he was so pale after school today and laid in the backseat of the car for 1/2 hour crying. I thought that he must be sick, so I gave him some Motrin and called his pediatrician. Turns out he was hypoglycemic, which is a result of his poor eating habits of late. He has been eating only a salad for lunch at school, since I talked to him about not drinking Vault energy drinks. It is not like I told him that he couldn't have it, I just said that I thought he could make a better choice. That was a few weeks ago, and since then I guess he has been eating salads for lunch to show me. The Dr. talked to him about making better food choices including more protein in his diet. We will see if he listens to him better than he listened to me. Oh the joys of motherhood! and teenagers!!!