Thursday, January 19, 2012

Who has a better memory?

{Science Fair Project}

Markus wanted to test out who has better memory skills, boys or girls, for his science fair project this year. Here is his report:

purpose:




I chose my project because I wanted to see who has a better memory in my class, boys or girls.



Method & Materials:




I used an ipad with a memory game on it, and my classmates.



Here’s how I performed the experiment:



1. I had each student play the memory game on the ipad.



2. Each student had touch and remember which colors were shown on the game in order.



3. Each student got a score for how many colors they could remember.



4. I averaged the scores for the boys and girls.


Conclusion:




The test numbers were so close but I think that the boys in my class have better memories.



My hypothesis was proven false.