Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Hits and Runs



Max pitched two perfect innings with no runs scored to help his team win 10-3. He had a couple of good hits as well.

Markus walked once and struck out once, at least while I was keeping score for his game. Since he runs almost as fast as he skates, he stole the bases and scored a run. His team still lost 7-6 though.


I had to leave the ball field at 6:15 to get to the rink on time for Roberto's figure skating test session that was going on. I walked in just before he was going on the ice to warm up. He was very nervous but still did a pretty good job. His family was so cute and they all came to support him. And one of his friends from the rink made him a sign that said, Roberto Rocks! :) he didn't pass his Adult Bronze Moves in the Field but he was close. Only seven tenths of a point off. Next time he will get it.


I taught skating after and when I came out it was a beautiful sunset. My sister Darlin sent me a photo of the beach she is staying at in Kauai right now and so I sent her this photo. It's not the same I know. Lol