Thursday, September 21, 2017

Do you remember??

The twenty-first day, of September.

I haven't fallen off the wagon. September has surprised me. Didn't Ernest Hemingway say that in order to write about life, first you must live it? I've been going the way of Heming, but my blog will soon again go the way of me.

Without further ado, this rainy Thursday:

1. Artists: Friendly sons, served with delicious cheesy bread and tomatoes alongside spicy and non-spicy thai at a noodles and co.

2. Creatives: Dinner with Markus sharing his editing of homecoming video skills, a free viewing of said edits and other nuggets of imagination.

3. Players: On the ride home, conversation all the way from the west end with one sweetie-pie from West Coast. Who really is a Spartan. Who is an adorable young man. Who thought Morgen would still be at college. Which he was not. Which was fun to hear about his group project.