Sunday, February 4, 2018

Max

I am back after a wonderful time in California (I could write 10 Good Things each day). I must mention Max.

I arrive last week in Los Angeles thinking I'll spend two days on my own browsing the shops (if you don't shop here, spend the extra time in Hollywood or wherever). Preslee - Max's girlfriend whom I went on a trip once to Sun Valley last year - is at the airport with her mom giving us a ride. She recognizes Max and stops me in my tracks (I am a moron and nearly don't capture the moment). Max lives here. We take the ride into the city with some hockey gear in the back seat. We all go out for thai food. I call my sister, boyfriend and sons that evening. A lovely time is had by all. My California experience is radically improved.

All by 100% Preslee stance!