Saturday, September 7, 2024

Love & Bike

 52

lessons learned...

from my 52nd year


 

  1. ride w/the wind w/Martin 
  2. my sisters love me no matter what
  3. let go of stress 
  4. write my story
  5. enjoy time with my parents
  6. go on that trip
  7. choose to spend time with my kids and tell them how much I love them
  8. stay up late with friends
  9. walk. always walk. walk with no goal 
  10. catch every sunset
  11. get up early to watch the sunrise
  12. slow down
  13. be grateful
  14. listen to MY needs
  15. go on that bike ride
  16. have gentle expectations
  17. go to the beach 
  18. indulge in a little self-care
  19. recharge my mind & body
  20. set intentions each week
  21. happiness blooms from within
  22. don't try to seek happiness from elsewhere
  23. light the scented candles
  24. choose to take note of everything 
  25. all the blessings
  26. find joy
  27. small things and big things
  28. to commit to love
  29. and gratitude
  30. life will feel full if you do
  31. a shift in perspective can transform your reality
  32. enjoy my coffee outside
  33. savor the laughter
  34. how beautiful it is to let things go
  35. calm over chaos
  36. serenity over stress
  37. peace over perfection 
  38. grace over grit
  39. faith over fear
  40. I've learned that I don't have to react to everything that bothers me
  41. sometimes I need to breathe
  42. let it go
  43. protect my peace
  44. time is the only currency
  45. you spend it
  46. but you don't ever know your balance
  47. use it wisely
  48. hug a little longer
  49. love a little stronger
  50. forgive a little sooner
  51. smile a little sweeter
  52. When I stopped thinking 'it is what it is' and instead started thinking 'it is what I make of it' things changed in ways I couldn't imagine