Saturday, March 14, 2009

Weekend

What a busy weekend. Austin's dad asked if Austin could stay with us for the weekend while he went to a volleyball tournament in St. George. So Austin came over last night and then I went to teach Amanda and classes this morning. Max had his last hockey game of the season today, which the Bulldogs tied in one of the best matched games of the year, 4-4. Then as soon as his game was over he went right to baseball tryouts. His friend Jake from hockey was trying out as well.

Then I took Morgen, Austin and Markus to lunch while Max was at tryouts and we ended up at Sports Authority trying on ski stuff - see Markus in the photo below:

It turns out that right now is a great time to buy winter ski things, so Morgen found a new boarding jacket and pants and so did I. All at 40 % off - I love a great deal! Sheri has some boarding boots that she is giving to me so I just need a board and I am all set. I won't have to rent all the equipment anymore. Morgen is going boarding on Wednesday night with the YM so I might just have to go with them.