Thursday, April 5, 2012

Sunny St. George

Max is playing in a baseball tournament today and tomorrow. It was supposedly in St. George but as it turns out all the games are in Mesquite. His first game today, the Tribe lost to Dixie, 11-3 and he played right field for three innings and was on the bench for three. He struck out swinging when he was up to bat.

Second game of the double header is versus the Elko Gold team and the Tribe is winning 5-0. Max walked his first up to bat and scored a run. He is playing second base and got an out at first. Now he's playing left field the sun is shining and it's 78 degrees.

I brought my bike down with me and Pierce's mom, who drove down with me yesterday, has her husband, Dewey, bringing her bike down today so we can ride later on. It's pretty windy but I still think it will be fun.