Saturday, February 15, 2014

Live For Now

In honor of Markus turning eleven years old today - here are 11 things I really love and admire about him. 


I love how much you love to explore this beautiful world...


I love how you're not too cool to still go sledding with me, even when your friends are around...


I love how you include your friends' little brothers when you're playing with them...


I love how you dive head first into everything you do...


I love your smile and the sweetness that goes with it...


I love how you watch out for others...


I love listening to the conversations you have with your teammates...


I love that you can take the puck coast to coast. And also that you DON'T unless your coach tells you to...


I love that you gave me a rose for Valentine's day...


I love how cute you look in hats, especially moose hats...


I love seeing your eyes light up seeing all the Legos in the toy store...

Markus - 

I love you! Thanks for being my son for eleven awesome years. I hope this one is your best year yet. 

Mom