Monday, March 3, 2014

You Only Live Once

Into each day we're blessed with so many things, it's true
we need to count our blessings
In all we say and do.

So this little teaspoon can be used 
But is a keepsake you can treasure, 
For a dash or spoon or heap of all
Will bring joy and love 
Beyond measure. 

 
{Into each day...a dash of kisses}

 

My mom came all the way down from Heber today, just to take me to lunch at Mimi's Café. I love that she takes the time to notice when I have been having a hard time. She gave me a little care package with this spoon in it and some peaches. She knows that you only live once...so you need to take the time to stop and notice the people you care about in life. Even if it is just a smile or a wave, it can make all the difference in the world.
 
Y.O.L.O.