Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Back To School Feast 2014



Well, we did it! The back to school feast was held on the day before the night before school started for my cute boys. Partly because Morgen and I started school the day before them and partly because it was a perfect night for it. 

I didn't make crowns or personalized stars, hire a photographer or buy gifts to give my boys but I did set the table with my best dinner ware and wrote on the chalkboard sign. And they seemed to enjoy the good food and time together before we are off to another school year of schedules and homework. 

Max and I prepared: 

Grilled chicken with seasoning
Tossed Caesar salad with freshly grated Parmesan cheese and homegrown tomatoes
Red ripe raspberries with vanilla bean ice cream for dessert 

The end 



Have a wonderful weekend!!!