Saturday, June 6, 2015

It's a ride not a race

Races I have completed:


  • 12 5k
  • 15 triathlon
  • 2 marathon
  • 9 century bicycle ride
  • 2 relay
  • 1 first place finish 
{Today was a ride not a race however]

{I love staying with my sister Ivy in Preston the night before the ride}

{Along with my friend Sharon, and her friends Emily and Taura}

{This was the eighth year in a row that we have made the trip}

{And for the first time in forever Ivy rode with us}

{I am so glad that she could get the day off from flying and spend it with us instead}

{She rented a bike and we talked along the route}

{Stopping along the way to photograph the poppies}

{Ivy turned off at the 70 mile route as she needed to be in Salt Lake by 4 to fly out to Nashville}

{I kept going and finished in just under 7 hours}

{Not my personal best but considering how much I have trained I was glad I made it!}

{Sharon, Taura and I = 100 done}

{Saddle up and ride!}
Little Red 2015