Tuesday, May 3, 2016

📓Textbook

If I want to live a simpler, more intentional life with less stuff but more time and energy for the people and things I love, make May my month of change!


Above all, simplicity is about figuring out what matters most to me in life and how to add more of that to my day-to-day routine. Today: Dig deep and make a list of 3-6 top priorities in life.

#1~ My sons
#2 ~ Meaningful Work
#3 ~ Moments like this...

Monday: cereal, Morgen moved home, done with dorm rooms, highest score in his class, textbooks ordered for summer, photo of Lindsay who's invited him to go camping next weekend, Green Valley and backup tent, Buliding Man, sun shine, new job on Wednesday, his old boss, at the pizza store but keeping books, making double the dough, finished laundry, song on the radio never forget you (Zara Larsson and MNEK): summer ready.