Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fool's

I tried to trick Markus this morning by telling him that school was cancelled because it was a snow day, but as soon as he looked outside, he wasn't buying it. No snow today! It was B.E.A.utiful weather.

After school the boys played outside while I went to teach and then it was time for the Iron Cup tournament. The Lightning played great and beat the Aggies 9-2.






Pee-Wees
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grizzlies





Right after his game we went to the Grizzlies game. My friend Shawna gave us tickets since she was going out of town and the place was packed. Markus invited his friend Cooper to come along and he is spending the night as well. I am not sure who won, as we left in the middle of the third period, but the Grizz were down 1-0. Since I am taking Max to his game at 5:30 a.m. tomorrow morning, I should probably go to bed now. Good night.