Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Bakery

Mom and I went to the bakery together. I wanted salad for lunch- the kind with raspberries and feta. My mom's favorite bakery has salads, so this was perfect. After lunch, we shared a strawberry Neapolitan bar with cream. She only ate two bites, and then I finished it off.

Sometimes I forget to eat. Sometimes I forget what the big deal is. {I think that's a stress thing.}

My mom held my hand proudly and
told me that she thought I was a pretty stubborn woman. I love her and feel most confidant around my family. It was a good time to talk to her about everything. She gave me a beautiful bouquet of sunflowers. She shared with me some experiences of her trip to Jerusalem that were very sacred. Not a day goes by that I don't thank God for my mom. I want her to be happy always. I know that she wants me to be as well. She has taught me to make choices that have helped me to grow and mature into a better woman. I know and understand that because of her strong testimony of Christ she will always be strong...always.

Everything is different and beautiful and I am just trying to love it.

I felt better.

I feel God's love for me daily and that is why I keep going.

* * * * * * * *