Sunday, November 9, 2014

Favorite Fall Breakfast: Pumpkin Pancake and Waffles

I can't help but share. This is our absolute favorite fall breakfast lately...

Pumpkin Pancakes and Waffles.



They're so simple and smell so good. I just made some for Markus and his friend Beau who spent the night. Morgen came home from a concert at 3:16 am and then my phone rang at 4. Work calling to see if I could come in today. Seriously?! 4 am?! I already traded today for next week so I wouldn't have to miss Max's team playing in the championship game this afternoon. 

I have some new post ideas - stay tuned.

-- 

Something fun

My nephew came in YESTERDAY from California. He served a mission there for the past two years. I was super excited to see him. Tanner's mom, my sister Lara, could not contain the tears of joy. She had one huge welcoming party planned. It was also my Mom's birthday- what a fun gift! :)