Saturday, January 3, 2015

You Become What You Think


{FREE POSITIVE THOUGHTS}

{Take One!}

{Every moment is your opportunity}

{Consider how very fortunate you are}

{I communicate with love}
{Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you}
{Complain less, breathe more}
{Be a part of life, not afraid of it}
{Make the choice to let go of negative thoughts}
{Let be, let go, let see, let flow}
{You are a walking, breathing wonder}
{You have a beautiful soul}
{Give thanks for another day of loving}


Last night, while talking to my sister-in-law friend, Robyn, she reminded me that you become what you think. I appreciate her inviting my boys and I to swim with her family, as they were spending the night at a hotel downtown. Max slept over, while Morgen, Markus and I just enjoyed the swimming and sitting in the hot tub before dinner, and of course, the company. I am so glad that we are friends.