Saturday, April 16, 2016

Awards Nights



2008

A wreath of tulips we ordered at the florists for the funeral on Tuesday. I sat at the kitchen table while the boys slept. The sun shone although it was a little cold. I finished some last minute thank you notes before the banquet. After Max woke up, I had him sign for his Grizz coaches. I didn't think of getting one for his Murray coaches since I thought some parents that weren't involved would. I snapped a photo of the first awards night Max had for hockey Mites before walking outside. Mostly because he had both the same coaches this year. The one last night, I started thinking about was the assistant coach as I looked at the birds out the window. And the one who was at the banquet tonight, was an assistant instead of head coach, so I looked through the lense and laughed after a quick round of photos. We stopped by a few more places before dinner at the banquet. I passed the movie theater on the way to work afterwards. Disney's The Jungle Book. I made a note to schedule a movie date, soon.



2016