Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Headed Somewhere ❤️



I fried eggs that looked like a heart and toasted English muffins for the bacon. Max and I sat at the counter during breakfast and he talked about his disappointment in not being selected for district camp. We talked about the evaluations and looked at the attributes the coaches placed him higher to each level. His countenance was a little off but he felt fine and left for school. I took the morning for a walk in the spring sunshine, carrying the iPhone. Four jersey's embroidered and I finished my prep for the banquet. I stopped by the bread shop housed inside an old 7-11 and ordered an ice water and cinnamon scone. I fell asleep around lunchtime and the call came from the school’s office about thirty minutes later, Max was tardy this morning, which I already excused and he was on his way home.
+++++