Wednesday, September 7, 2016

this is my year


{one-year-old}

{and my momma told me to be bold}

{to rest}

{to take five deep breaths}

{to just be still}

{to dance it out}

{to sit in the quiet}

{to ask for what I need}

{to even ask for help}

{to tell my story}

{to choose love}

{to seek joy}

{to let myself be held}

{to nourish myself}

{to stand in the light}
{to reach out my hand}

{to see the everyday beauty around me}

{to believe in me}

{to let in laughter}



{to get outside}

{to listen}

{to follow the sun}
{to sing}

{to say yes}


{to open up just a little more}

{to set boundaries}

{to nurture the song inside me}

{to play}

{to let go}

{to notice gratitude}

{to share what I know}

{to believe in me}

{to find my shine}

{to choose love again and again and again}

{yes, yes, yes}