Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Scrubbed?

How will this adventure end? So far:
1. Strength: The buyer (of my CRV) asks me if I'm going to ‘seal the deal’ at 7-11. The universe gives me strength to resist harsh negotiations (since I don't want any, either). I ask to please send feminists into this man's life immediately.

2. Story: I give the seller (of the i3) and his daughter a ride home. The seller tells the tale of his father-in-law, who would only drive this car when he didn't have to go far. He'd drive it to Jazz games; he never paid for parking, just for charging. It just happened to be on that exact day that I called to buy it.

3. Plate: The seller demonstrates what he used to do back in the day, way back when, at BYU: turn the ride around out by the lake. Either he scrubbed it clean or I will never have to do another car wash so long as I take it to the dealer.