Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Lingonberry


Lingonberry plant



I went for a run and it felt so good out this morning. I might just have to keep running and do that 20 mile run I was talking about, just for fun.

When I went to Ikea yesterday, after I bought some frames and some new Tupperware, I sat down for lunch with a yummy Caesar salad, lingonberry juice (It's the best, if you haven't tried it you really should. It is so refreshing.) and a great book, The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society. Even though it was only about 20 minutes out of my day, it was so enjoyable. I still cleaned the house, did laundry, went to visit teach and my visiting teachers came over as well. Held a primary meeting and planned my talk for Sunday. Drove the boys to and from school, made dinner and helped with homework. Seriously, how can they have homework already? It was only the second day of school!