Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas Day Ride

Max at Solitude

Morgen after his two runs for the day

Markus getting warm by the fire and eating a bowl of chicken noodle soup

Perfect way to spend the day with my little buddy
After all the present opening and breakfast, it was time to hit the slopes. Morgen wasn't feeling too well, so after going on two runs I took him to the lodge to get something to eat and to let him rest. Then after deciding that he wasn't going to take any more runs that day, I went back out with Markus and he was just so talkative all the way up the chair lift ride and telling me that I did a good job of keeping with him after we would ride down. As we were just about down to the bottom of the hill ready to get on the chair again, we saw Morgen riding up all by himself. I guess he had decided that the lodge was a little too boring and went out for another run. I guess he really did want a little holiday solitude.