Sunday, January 30, 2011

I {heart} you

{Every year since Markus was born, I have put up heart's in the windows}

Well, it finally happened!

I put up my Valentine's Day decorations.

{I love putting up my decorations as each holiday comes.}

Not that I have that many for Valentine's day (Or "Love Day" as Markus calls it). Markus was born at 4:23 a.m. on the 15th of February, so he naturally thinks that all the hearts are because I love him. Which I do, and they are. 



 


Which speaking of Valentine's Day, I am looking forward to the 3rd Annual Love Olympics hosted this year by my dear friend Laurie, and her husband Aaron, plus planning for Markus' 8th birthday.

Also, Markus is getting baptized early March and I am planning his announcements for family and friends invited. It will be a fun upcoming month of happy days.

And, I am almost finished with this month's project:

{If you will remember} laundry room closet.

 


{Candy Hearts- my inspiration for Valentine's Decor 2011}



Happy Monday. Seriously, happy Monday. :)








What makes you happy today?
{Markus' first day at home}
Me?
Being Markus' mom.