Thursday, February 10, 2011

Blue & Gold Banquet

Markus was invited to attend the Blue & Gold Banquet tonight, even though he won't be 8 'til Tuesday. He was introduced as the newest Wolf in the den by cub master Chad.  
 After I finished teaching tonight, I hurried home to sew his patches on his new scout shirt and accidentally sewed the back of his shirt to one of the patches. When I was using the seam ripper to unstitch it I cut a hole in the afore said newly purchased shirt. Ahh- that is what I get for trying to hurry and do a sewing job. I just stitched it up and no one will probably ever notice, except for me.
 After dinner and the skits, the boys all went in the Tiger to jump. Each group of five children were allowed to jump for about 3-4 minutes. And then they would hop right back in line again. It was a pretty fun event for the boys in attendance.