Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Markus turned Eight

Markus turned eight!
It was great!

Markus had Belgian waffles for his breakfast in bed early this morning. That along with opening a present, traditions that although I am not sure where they got started, are sure to continue.

He already knew what he was getting...
but he was still excited to open it!

Since Max had a practice tonight, Markus decided to have his party tomorrow night instead. So he helped me fill up his goody bags for tomorrow at the rink tonight. Between that and running around with his little hockey friends, he had a great day.


*****And*****


Top 8 Reasons I Love Markus 



  1. He is my youngest son
  2. He is so smart
  3. He loves me almost as much as I love him
  4. He has an incredible sense of humor
  5. He loves to skate and play hockey
  6. He adores Max
  7. He loves to talk
  8. He is not afraid of anything

I love him and I am so glad I get to be his mom.
Happy birthday my Marko!