Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Glide into Life


{Skating Family Glides into Life with the Follies}
I have been scanning in some old newspaper articles that my cousin Vickie sent me when my Grandma Jo passed away. She sent me some photos a few years ago and this latest batch of photos and clippings just a few months ago. I came across them again when I was cleaning out my laundry room closet - which by the way is almost finished now, phew! - and thought I would scan a few of them into the computer before I give them to my mom. It was kind of fun to read about my life before I could really remember. I vaguely remember some things about different places that we visited but for the most part it is all kind of blurred together. You can see all of the articles and photos that I scanned in here. Or here. But in case you don't have time to sit at the computer all day, wasting your life reading about mine, I thought I would post one from when I was younger for your viewing pleasure. ;)