Saturday, March 5, 2011

Accountability

{Markus reading his new book}

Here are some pictures of Markus' baptism and brunch.



Since we already celebrated his birthday in February,

we celebrated the fact that he is eight!







{Markus before his baptism}


{Markus with my sister Monet who came early}


{Love this sweet little boy!}

I invited all of my family after the ordinance to my home.




What a great age. It is the age of baptism and the age of accountability in our church.




It is a celebrated age where the gift of the Holy Ghost is given to us.



Markus had a great day (I think) and was being very serious about the whole thing. When I asked him how he felt after his baptism he said, "I feel like I want to try and be like Jesus." I was a little bit worried that his personality had been affected by this responsibility but by tonight he was almost back to his normal, silly, self! I was feeling emotional for most of the day, as having my youngest son baptised, I feel like he is almost all grown up now.