Sunday, May 15, 2011

Princess Josslyn

Princess Josslyn's Tangled cake
 My sister Sheri invited us up to Preston for Josslyn's third birthday party today. I remember the day she was born, I was at the baseball park and Ashley called to tell me that Sheri had delivered her brand new baby girl! I called to talk to Sheri while I was on my way to Bunko at my friend Jessika's store that she manages down at the Gateway, Fleur De Lis, while riding Trax. It is kind of funny, because now Sheri's friend Ashley moved downtown and lives right above it in her own apartment.

Connor was running all over the backyard, always with a balloon in hand!

Busy little guy

My sister Sheri has been busy remodeling her house and her kitchen

Everyone was having a great time at Josslyn's party

Especially Casey and Connor, blowing bubbles


Ashley of course came for Josslyn's party

Max and Whitney having a water balloon fight

Morgen running from the balloons


Pinata time. Only this one just had strings attached to the bottom that everyone pulled on to see who had the one that opened it.


Candy!

Connor kept saying, "Mmmm!"
Fun party!