Thursday, June 9, 2011

Summer List

Markus had his last regular season baseball game on Monday. He has two accelerated league games on Saturday and the awards barbecue, and with that comes the beginning of summer. I asked Markus to make a summer list, and this is what he came up with:

  • Swimming
  • Canoeing
  • READ
  • baseball games
  • tennis
  • sleeping on the tramp
  • airbourne
  • fishing
  • ride bike to park to get ice cream
  • golf
  • cook hot dogs over campfire
  • launch water balloons
  • night games (kick the can, ghost in the graveyard)
  • boondocks
  • movie
  • fun with family (cousins)
  • run through sprinkler
  • water balloon fights
  • slip-n-slide
  • Eat
  • cub scout camp
  • play outside
  • play with friends
  • air-soft wars
  • picnics
I'm totally down with the most important item: READ. Sounds good to me. Except that I am not sure where I'm going to get a canoe, but I do know where I can find some books.