Wednesday, March 4, 2015

So There's This Boy...

He stole my heart. 


He calls me mom. 


And he missed his picture for the February Top Classroom Readers because he left school a few minutes early for his hockey game in Vernal. So guess what he did? Yep - he had me take a picture of him holding his student of the month award and photoshopped himself in to the group photo. What do you think?! Looks pretty legit to me. Lol 

He had two games in Vernal - the one Friday night his team won 3-0 and the one Saturday morning they kept it close with a 7-1 victory. He played the Mustangs tonight and Ogden won 3-0. He served at 17 second penalty at the end. 


I love that he talks to me almost constantly. If he's not reading. I don't even have to ask him how his day was, he just tells me everything. Tonight he had been telling me about his book and his game and recess and literature circles and then he stopped and asked, "Am I annoying?" I told him no, I was actually just thinking how much I love you and that I love that you want to tell me about your life. He smiled and said, "I love talking to you." My heart.