Monday, November 14, 2016

Positivity Pledge

Today I promised to no longer allow negative thoughts or feelings to drain me of my energy. Instead I am focusing on all the good that is in my life. I will think it, feel it and speak it. By doing it I will send out vibes of positive energy into the world and I will be grateful for all the wonderful things it will attract into my life.
Gratitude unlocks the windows of heaven

November Gratitude:

  • Sunshine
  • the moon last night
  • truth
  • pomegranate
  • cranberries
  • a simple thank you
  • Autumn leaves!
  • Cubs Winning
  • tidy closet
  • doing what I like
  • liking what I do
  • making memories with my boys
  • Hockey Family
  • remembering the entrance to sanctuary is inside me
  • pom-pom beanies
  • simple meals
  • being in the moment
  • riding on the back of a shopping cart